What is Done?
Done is when the software
- has been written to address the requirements. No more, no less.
- has a suite of tests written to exercise and validate that it meets the requirements and is technically valid.
- source code has been reviewed by a peer, preferably peers.
- source code meets the development teams coding standards.
- source code has been factored into logical and easily readable sections.
- functionality has been tested by integrating it into the system it will reside.
- functionality has been documented and described for future developers and users.
- has been tested and reviewed by a quality assurance expert.
- has appropriate installation and/or configuration procedures created and documented.
Can anyone think of anything else?
(Thanks FrogsBrain for this... found this in an old email from you...)
05-12-2007 10:25 AM