The company I recently started working for last week is having all of their developers study for and ultimately pass the MCTS tests. Since we are mostly a Client/Server shop we will be taking test 70-536 and 70-526.
What I am looking for is the following:
- Feedback about the actual test
- Feedback on what you used to study
- Feedback on how long you studied before taking the test
- Feedback on if you passed the test your first time
- Feedback on your experience level with .Net.
Any feedback would be great. Personally, I like the idea they want all their developers to take this. I think it shows that the company wants to have (in the eyes of the cert's) quality developers working on their code base.
FYI. What I am NOT looking for is someone slamming the test or the fact the company wants everyone to take it. If you decide you want to comment anyway (in terms of slamming the idea), I will remove your comment.
06-21-2007 6:12 PM