In celebration of Thanksgiving tomorrow, i thought i would list out some of things that i am thankful for in the development world.
- Open source tools
- The great blogs of the blogosphere
- Having 3 monitors (sooo much better than 2, trust me)
- Writing fun meaningful code that helps businesses grow
- That I am NOT doing classic asp/COM+ (worst week of my life earlier in the year)
- All the new great technologies that are coming out.
Thought i would also mention some non-development items as well
- My great wife
- My son, being a father is the greatest thing in the world
- All my friends and family
- And of course, having my health (kinda had to say this, it is so Clech'e)
Anyway, have a great Thanksgiving (for all of you here in the states)
Till next time,
11-21-2007 7:13 AM