RedGate you rock, thanks again for the gift

One of the cool perks of being part of the Devlicio.us group is that we are part of the 'friends of RedGate' program.  Every year at Christmas time they send us this great gift basket.

IMG_1103

This years basket came loaded with sparkling wine, cheese, chocolate, crackers, cheese biscuits, nuts and salmon.

I just wanted to extend my thanks to both the RedGate and Rachel, they are both great to work with.  If you are not familiar with the product line they offer, you should really check them out.  I personally use their SQL Prompt (every day) and ANTS Profile, and they both rock.

P.S. Not to sound like I am complaining, but I wish this years basket had another coffee mug, someone took mine :(.  Oh well, maybe next year.

Posted 12-05-2007 5:39 PM by Derik Whittaker

Comments

Stephen Wright wrote re: RedGate you rock, thanks again for the gift
on 12-05-2007 7:44 PM

Still haven't gotten mine, maybe UPS is on the way!!

Rachel - Red Gate wrote re: RedGate you rock, thanks again for the gift
on 12-06-2007 5:38 AM

Hi Derik,

Thanks for the lovely comments. Devlicio.us has a number of bloggers who have been really supportive of Red Gate and our products during 2007, and I'd like to say a huge thank you on behalf of Red Gate for that.

Have a great festive season!

Rachel.

Marketing Associate - Communities

Red Gate Software

Brendan Tompkins wrote re: RedGate you rock, thanks again for the gift
on 12-06-2007 9:53 AM

I love RedGate!  I have all my clients purchase the toolbelt.  It's just essential.

And they're really nice folks as well.  Great model for a software company!

Derik Whittaker wrote re: RedGate you rock, thanks again for the gift
on 12-06-2007 9:58 AM

@Brendan,

Agreed, they must be a well run company.  They know and understand their clients and they make them fell wanted.

Christopher Bennage wrote re: RedGate you rock, thanks again for the gift
on 12-07-2007 1:37 PM