For the past few months a group of us at Codebetter.com, Devlicio.us, IdeaVine (with special thanks to JetBrains) have been working to create a build system for the .Net open source community. I am happy to announce (here at devlicio.us at least) that as of now it http://teamcity.codebetter.com is officially alive and kicking.
I am not going to give a full rundown on the details, as James Kovacs has done a great job of that here. Check out the post and the site and let us know your thoughts.
Also, if you would like to get your project hosted check out this information.
- Register a user account here.
- Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your user account name, which you created above.
- Project name & URL.
- Link to your OSI-approved OSS license.
- URL and type (SVN, CVS, …) of your source control system.
- Build runner (NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, etc.) and default target.
- Any additional requirements you might have.
CodeBetter, JetBrains, IdeaVine, and Devlicio.us are looking forward to providing free continuous integration hosting for the open source community. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
Till next time,
02-25-2009 6:47 AM