This is just a little PSA for anyone out there using MSTest and has a build server up and running. Yesterday I noticed that our Hudson server was running low on drive space. I thought this was a bit odd so I started to take a look. After about 20 minutes of looking i realized that for each of our builds (about 30 of them) which run MSTest the results of prior tests were killing space. In fact it turns out they were killing over over 7gig of drive space.
I updated our build scripts to delete the existing test results prior to running the new test and bam I get my 7 gig free.
Just like everything else in life, you MUST remember to cleanup after yourself or things get messy in a hurry.
Till next time,
06-10-2009 2:26 PM