If you are new to SQL Ce, like I am, and you are using it on WP7 Mango you MAY run across the following error:
SqlCeExeption – The Specified Table does not exist [TableNameGoesHere]
I know that I ran into this the VERY first time I tried to create any type of database schema. If you are like me the first thing you did was double check to ensure that your table mapping attributes were setup correctly (mine were). If you are also like me you stared at your code for like 10 minutes asking WTF MAN its all right…
Turns out the solution to this is that you need to make sure that you have an Table<Entity> field setup on the data context which is being used. By adding the following line to my DataContext class the error went away.
public Table<EpisodeTag> EpisodeTags;
Give this a check, ensure that you have a field for EVERY one of the tables which you are using, if you don’t that may be your issue.
Hope this helps,
Till next time,
07-20-2011 4:39 PM