For the past 2 months I have been working on my first Pluralsight course, and it has finally gone LIVE. I had a great time building this course and I hope it shows. In fact I enjoyed it so much I am currently working on my 2nd course.
This course, HTML for the XAML Developer is intended to help XAML based developers (WPF or Silverlight) make the transition to HTML development. I take you, the viewer, through the exercise of porting an existing XAML based application over to be an HTML based one. In this course I used many frameworks but I tried to keep it as vanilla as possible. I know there are 100 different ways to to build HTML sites and even more tools and libraries but I really wanted to focus on many of the basics.
I hope everyone who watches will enjoy the course.
- Getting Started – Overview of what we are going to be working on along w/ a quick start of some of the tools
- Porting our ToDo Listing Screen – Part 1 - Introduce many of the basics and build a simple listing screen of items
- Porting our ToDo Listing Screen – Part 2 – Add some styling and enhanced features
- Porting our ToDo Maintenance Screen – Part 1 – Introduce many data entry techniques and basis persistence.
- Porting our ToDo Maintenance Screen – Part 2 – Data Validation
Till next time,
05-06-2013 6:08 AM