Recently I sat down as a guest with Richard and Carl on .Net Rocks and recorded a show on my experiences on migrating from XAML to HTML. Chatting w/ Richard and Carl is always great.
In this episode we tried to focus on my experiences on moving from XAML to Html but when you have 3 guys w/ A.D.D. staying on course is always a challenge :) We were able to talk about:
- We talked about MVVM and how developers LOVE this pattern
- We talked about how Winforms is still prevalent in the corporate world… DEAL WITH IT
- We talked about many of the things in XAML that can translate to HTML
- XAML layout concepts loosely translate to HTML layout concepts
- We talked about my Pluralsight course on Html from the XAML Developer.
- Even plugged my next Pluralsight course – MVVM w/ Knockout for the XAML developer
Again, thanks Richard and Carl, I had a BLAST.
Till next time,
P.S. If you want to learn more about Knockout watch my Pluralsight Course on Knockout JS
P.S.S. If you want to learn how to transition your XAML skills to HTML you
can watch my course on Html for the XAML
05-21-2013 6:45 AM