.NET & Funky Fresh

• <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ws.amazon.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&amp;MarketPlace=US&amp;ID=V20070822/US/bluspiconinc-20/8001/8b68bf4b-6724-40e7-99a5-a6decf6d8648"> </script>
Caliburn Has a New Home

I've finally got Caliburn an official home.  From now on, you'll be able to find everything at the official project site: http://caliburn.tigris.org.    I've been doing some major refactoring lately as well as adding new features.  I'll be talking about a lot of this in upcoming blog posts.  I hope to have an official V1 release some time in February or March.  Until then, I've got some bugs to fix, a few new features to add, Unit Tests to write and documentation to create.  Back to work ...

Posted 01-24-2008 6:15 PM by Rob Eisenberg

Comments

John Vanspronssen wrote re: Caliburn Has a New Home
on 01-30-2008 3:44 AM

Hi Rob,

Great to see this coming along. I have been toyiing with the latest code base and it looks good, although a little daunting to understand in some areas. I wonder if you could speak to transitions, or having a presenter render a different view and use a transition to fade in/out etc. The action message stuff is excellent. Keep up the good work.

Rob Eisenberg wrote re: Caliburn Has a New Home
on 02-03-2008 2:18 PM

@John

I will definitely speak about these subjects soon.  Currently I am trying to fix a few bugs and improve a couple of the APIs.  I am also adding xml code documentation.  After that, I plan to do some more general documentation on the framework covering these topics.  I will probably blog according to whatever documentation I am writing at the time.

Thierry Thoua wrote re: Caliburn Has a New Home
on 02-18-2008 4:16 PM

Hi,

I'd test Caliburn ... Good work ;-). When will you release it ? (with documentation ;-)) After this migration, Is SVN always the same ?

Thanks :-)

Rob Eisenberg wrote re: Caliburn Has a New Home
on 03-13-2008 8:58 AM

@Thierry

SVN is now permanent.  I am getting ready to write the docs next and hope to have a release sometime in the next couple months.

Vicodin detox. wrote Vicodin.
on 06-04-2010 10:20 PM

Vicodin. Buy vicodin without script.