On Friday I published the Release Candidate for Caliburn. You can get it here. I’m hoping to only do bug fixes and a few minor changes between now and release. There have been quite a few important changes since the Beta:
- Refactored assemblies for greater ease of use.
- Implemented an Application base class that supports model-first development.
- Introduced IViewStrategy and the View.Model attached property.
- Added CommandSource triggers
- Tweaked the implementation of Actions/Commands so that it performs better and is more intelligent
- Updated dependencies on other OSS projects
- Added a WPF version of the LOB Sample
- Factored out mini-frameworks for the both the WPF and Silverlight LOB samples.
- Implemented binding validation of hierarchical path notation.
- Fixed many bugs throughout the framework.
- Lots of other random features and improvements…
I hope that if you are building WPF or Silverlight applications you will take some time to evaluate Caliburn and give me some feedback.
06-13-2009 12:19 AM