Today I’m happy to announce the release of Caliburn.Micro v1.1. You can get it on our project site or by using Nuget.
We’ve had a number of bug fixes, general improvements and a few new features added. Here’s the highlights:
- A new Tombstoning API based on ideas from Fluent NHibernate
- A new Launcher/Chooser API
- Strongly typed Navigation
- SimpleContainer included
- The full phone lifecycle is made easy to work with
- ie. we figure out whether your app is actually Resurrecting of just Continuing and tell you
- Support for the Client Profile
- Better support for WinForms integration
- A powerful new RegEx-based ViewLocator and ViewModelLocator
- Polymorphic subscriptions and custom thread marshaling for the EventAggregator
- Numerous bug fixes
You can get the complete list of changes in the release notes. Enjoy!
06-01-2011 1:08 PM
Filed under: WPF, Xaml, databinding, WPF/e, Caliburn, Featured, Silverlight, RIA, MVVM, UI Architecture, Caliburn Micro, WP7, NuGet