.NET & Funky Fresh

• <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ws.amazon.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&amp;MarketPlace=US&amp;ID=V20070822/US/bluspiconinc-20/8001/8b68bf4b-6724-40e7-99a5-a6decf6d8648"> </script>
Boo-yah!!! Caliburn.Micro v1.3 RTW is Here

I’m extremely pleased to announce the release of Caliburn.Micro v1.3.  This is a great release with many bug fixes and several API improvements. We also support several new platforms. Here’s the highlights:

• Support for WP7 Mango
  • Support for Silverlight 5
  • Basic MVVM Support for WinRT/Metro
  • Awesome improvements to ViewModelLocator/ViewLocator which allow easier customization of conventions.
  • Improved Design-Time Support for Conventions

Thanks to the great community who provided awesome feedback during this release cycle. Thanks also to those who spent time to provide fixes and pull requests for bugs as well as for API improvements. I’d like to add a special thanks to Chin Bae for excellent work on making our ViewLocator and ViewModelLocator both more extensible and more accessible for common customizations.

We’re still just getting started. Enjoy the new bits and see what you can build!

Posted 01-20-2012 8:32 PM by Rob Eisenberg

Comments

Timothy Corey wrote re: Boo-yah!!! Caliburn.Micro v1.3 RTW is Here
on 01-20-2012 10:13 PM

That's awesome!  Thanks for all the hard work Rob (and others).  CM has made my life a lot better and it makes my code that much more extensible.  I feel like I get two or three times as much work done when I use CM.  Keep up the good work.

jdn wrote re: Boo-yah!!! Caliburn.Micro v1.3 RTW is Here
on 01-21-2012 12:37 AM

Yeah, but are you a Microsoft MVP?  I can't use it if you aren't.

I KID, I KID, SUCH A KIDDER I AM.

Seriously, awesome stuff.

Leo wrote re: Boo-yah!!! Caliburn.Micro v1.3 RTW is Here
on 01-27-2012 4:24 PM

(Sorry for my bad english)

Rob, thank you for your amazing work. I cannot imagine have to program in silverlight without CM. It changed my life :D

Don't Code Tired wrote Januaries Monthly Windows Phone 7 Roundup
on 01-31-2012 4:40 AM

Januaries Monthly Windows Phone 7 Roundup

Pablo wrote re: Boo-yah!!! Caliburn.Micro v1.3 RTW is Here
on 02-14-2012 4:24 PM

Hey great stuff you got. I saw a video that was posted from I don't know when, but I was impressed. I'm curious if you have any sample projects to play with. I'm very interested in using this at work.