Two awesome releases in the last week! Much thanks to the great community surrounding both projects! Here’s what’s new:
- Tons of bug fixes.
- Lots of improvements to the router.
- Better support for integrating with Q, KendoUI and Dojo.
- More docs.
Check out the full set of changes.
Nigel Sampson and Thomas Ibel are going to town these days! Some really cool stuff happening in this release. Here’s a few things:
- Task and Async support (on all platforms except SL4 and WP71)
- Task/Coroutine integration.
- Actions can return tasks.
- More async stuff in general.
- Support for the WinRT Share Charm
- Support for the WinRT Settings Charm
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements throughout.
You can get the latest versions of both of these frameworks on Nuget.
03-18-2013 8:10 PM