Codeapalooza is approaching

I will be at the Codeapalooza on Saturday, September 6th. This will be a free event with numerous sessions covering many different topics.

I haven't made up my mind yet on which sessions I will attend but I'll be helping the event organization in some capacity. I already noticed that two of my friends Aaron and Chris will be presenting at the same time and, worse, two topics that interest me a lot. I'll probably just be in and out of sessions throughout the day.

One of the best things about being at these events is the chance to reconnect with old friends and make new ones. If you are in the Chicago area and attend Codeapalooza, come and say 'hi' or, if you're like Chris, you can say 'ol&aacude;'.

Posted 08-23-2008 9:14 PM by sergiopereira
Filed under: ,

Comments

Curtis Gibeaut wrote re: Codeapalooza is approaching
on 08-23-2008 11:53 PM

Site is not working at this time Network Error.

The server at www.codeapalooza.com is taking too long to respond.

sergiopereira wrote re: Codeapalooza is approaching
on 08-24-2008 12:53 AM

@Curtis,

It's probably the Sergio-effect of having the link posted to my massive readership that brought their site down ;)

But more seriously, Aaron's blog is also down so I guess Magenic's servers are down (I think they host the event web site)

Dew Drop - August 25, 2008 | Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew wrote Dew Drop - August 25, 2008 | Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew
on 08-25-2008 9:20 AM

Pingback from  Dew Drop - August 25, 2008 | Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew

Tim Barcz wrote re: Codeapalooza is approaching
on 08-25-2008 2:29 PM

Is there a host hotel?  I'm thinking I'd like to come to this but I'd need to bring my cardboard box to be able to afford it.....

sergiopereira wrote re: Codeapalooza is approaching
on 08-25-2008 3:00 PM

@Tim,

I don't think there's any hotel involved because the audience will be almost entirely local.