Thanks to the brave souls that ignored the incredibly exaggerated Winter storm
warnings and insane weather forecast for last night. These folks came to the
LCNUG meeting and were home before the first snow flake hit the ground.
Also, thanks LCNUG for inviting me to talk, I hope you enjoyed at least a little bit.
The material I had to show in my presentation
would no doubt
fill an entire day (because it came from a full-day class I previously led)
but we are not that crazy so we decided that:
- Doesn't matter how much of the material we cover, what we cover we will cover well.
- It would be best to talk about less things but get more value out of that than
talk about a whole lot of things and feel like you just wasted two hours of your life.
- Go only as far as our stamina (and storm anxiety) allowed us to.
- Ask, ask, ask. Don't go back home with any lingering question.
- Well, keep that under the 2-hour mark, will you?
I never thought we would have enough time to see the entire material or even see some
jQuery stuff. But I'm confident that what we have seen there will allow anyone that
and be able to effectively read the docs, the samples, and even the source code.
I'm trying to get clearance with my company to share the presentation material. Either
by a download link here or directly emailing the attendees. Sit tight.
12-19-2008 8:18 AM